ONEIDA COUNTY- Michael Galimo, who currently serves on the Utica City School Board, will replace Jordan Karp who was the Democratic Commissioner for the Oneida County Board of Elections.
Karp decided to step down in early February to serve on Assemblyman Anthony Brindisi's Congressional campaign.
- Galimo, new Democratic Commissioner for Board of Elections
- Oneida County's Democratic elections commissioner resigns
- Elections for Oneonta fire district commissioner
- Utica School Board final election results
- Herkimer County Board of Elections seeks Election Day workers
- Longtime Westmoreland firefighter elected to FASNY Board of Directors
- Don Dawes seeking re-election to Utica Board of Education
- Utica school board election comes down to one vote
- New officers elected to Utica City School Board
- Herkimer County Board of Elections extending hours for several days