FRANKFORT, N.Y. - Middle and high school students at Frankfort/Schuyler Schools get a day off from classes Friday due to a gas leak.
The superintendent's office said while the middle and high school building is closed Friday, the elementary school will remain open and students are to report to class as normal.
School officials said there is no danger to the community due to the leak. The gas has been shut off while crews work to repair the leak.
- Gas leak cancels classes at Frankfort-Schuyler Middle/High for Friday
- Frankfort-Schuyler star signs NLI with Herkimer
- Frankfort-Schuyler middle schoolers hear stories of failure, success from the 'pros'
- Local professionals provide career insight at Frankfort-Schuyler school
- Frankfort-Schuyler students & alumni celebrate their music teacher
- Frankfort-Schuyler HS hosts mock DWI crash head of prom weekend
- Williams helps Waterville beat West Canada Valley, Rodio's 29 leads Frankfort-Schuyler over Herkimer
- Little Falls police confirm accidental gas leak caused explosion
- Aluminum benches stolen from a Schuyler playground