FRANKFORT, N.Y. - Middle and high school students at Frankfort/Schuyler Schools get a day off from classes Friday due to a gas leak.
The superintendent's office said while the middle and high school building is closed Friday, the elementary school will remain open and students are to report to class as normal.
School officials said there is no danger to the community due to the leak. The gas has been shut off while crews work to repair the leak.
- Gas leak cancels classes at Frankfort-Schuyler Middle/High for Friday
- Class of 1999 Frankfort-Schuyler graduates dig up time capsule
- Frankfort-Schuyler star signs NLI with Herkimer
- Frankfort residents back in their homes after natural gas leak
- Frankfort-Schuyler middle schoolers hear stories of failure, success from the 'pros'
- Clinton upsets top-seed Holland Patent in Class B; Oriskany, Frankfort-Schuyler come away with wins in Class C
- Local professionals provide career insight at Frankfort-Schuyler school
- Frankfort-Schuyler students & alumni celebrate their music teacher
- Frankfort-Schuyler's Critelli continuing to be nightmare for opposing batters