Congressman Anthony Brindisi already has a challenger in the 2020 election is getting to work.
George Phillips announced last month that he will try again for the seat in Washington.
The Republican is a Binghamton-area native, but will launch a district tour in Oneida County, which begins Tuesday at the Stanley Theatre.
Phillips ran for Congress in 2010 and 2016.
- George Phillips challenging Brindisi in 2020 NY-22 race
- George Phillips announces challenge to Rep. Brindisi in 22nd Congressional District
- Congressman Brindisi begins first term representing NY-22
- Republican candidate eyeing Brindisi's NY-22 seat
- NewsTalk: Brindisi talks NY-22, three weeks post-election
- NY-22: Rep. Brindisi addresses the public at Rome town hall
- Brindisi develops plan to better serve NY-22 veterans
- George Phillips starts his county tour in Utica
- Assemblyman Brindisi challenges federal tax plan