LITTLE FALLS, NY - It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Mohawk Valley.
Especially in Little Falls.
Hundreds of people came out Saturday to get into the holiday spirit at the 11th annual Christmas in Little Falls celebration.
The day started out with a 5k Reindeer Run throughout Little Falls' scenic neighborhoods.
There were also horse-drawn carriage rides, lots of decorations to see, and of course plenty of opportunities to find that special and unique gift for that hard to please someone in your life.
Tom Malley of Little Falls says Christmas in Little Falls is a wonderful excuse to get out of the house.
“The people get out. You walk up and down the street, see somebody you haven’t seen in a while, ‘Hi, how are you?’ It’s a chance for the merchants to meet the people, the people to meet the merchants. Just get out and do something, rather than sit around and do nothing, and in a way, you’re celebrating Christmas.”
- Getting into the holiday spirit at the 11th annual Christmas in Little Falls celebration
- Mug Club: 11th Annual Holiday Dinner & Auction
- Need to get into the holiday spirit? Little Falls is celebrating all things Christmas this weekend
- Little Falls gets into the Christmas spirit
- Mug Club: Spirit Dogs Farm Fall FUNraiser
- Wildfire survivors celebrate Christmas
- Annual Canal Celebration underway this week in Little Falls
- The 21 Club celebrates Christmas
- Rome Rescue Mission celebrates Christmas
- Locals celebrate Lent with annual fish fry