WORCESTER – A Gloversville man is facing charges after he allegedly crashed an ARC vehicle while he was driving under the influence of alcohol, according to the Otsego County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say 36-year-old Ryan Biggie was arrested following a crash on County Route 39 in Worcester on Sunday. Deputies say at the time of the crash, Biggie was under the influence of alcohol and he was driving a Montgomery County ARC vehicle, transporting two physically and mentally disabled individuals.
Biggie is charged with driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of an incompetent/physically disabled person. He was issued appearance tickets for the Town of Worcester Court.
- Gloversville man charged with DWI after crashing ARC van
- Gloversville man accused of hitting, throwing kitten
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- Police arrest Gloversville mayor for a second time
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter launches telehealth program
- NEWSTALK: A Garden Jubilee for the Arc
- Mug Club: Arc Herkimer's Park Community Festival