WORCESTER – A Gloversville man is facing charges after he allegedly crashed an ARC vehicle while he was driving under the influence of alcohol, according to the Otsego County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say 36-year-old Ryan Biggie was arrested following a crash on County Route 39 in Worcester on Sunday. Deputies say at the time of the crash, Biggie was under the influence of alcohol and he was driving a Montgomery County ARC vehicle, transporting two physically and mentally disabled individuals.
Biggie is charged with driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of an incompetent/physically disabled person. He was issued appearance tickets for the Town of Worcester Court.
- Gloversville man charged with DWI after crashing ARC van
- Gloversville man accused of hitting, throwing kitten
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- ARC Otsego awarded renovation funding
- Vernon crash leads to DWI and Weapon charges
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Police arrest Gloversville mayor for a second time
- Gloversville mayor resigns, pleads guilty in misconduct case
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Utica police officer charged with DWI