A GoFundMe account has been set up to help the family of Whitesboro Police Officer Kevin Crossley, who was killed in an on-duty crash in the village of Whitesboro on Wednesday night.
According to the GoFundMe page, Kevin “Bing” Crossley is survived by his parents, his brother, his girlfriend Missy, and many friends.
Crossley, a 34-year-old lifelong Whitesboro resident, joined the Whitesboro Police Department in 2011 and according to Whitesboro Police Chief Dominick Hiffa, his dream was always to become a police officer.
“This fund is to ease family expenses during this very difficult time,” the GoFundMe page reads.
As of 9:30 a.m., a total of $6,075 has been raised since the page was created 14 hours ago. The goal is to raise $50,000.
If you’d like to make a donation, click here.
Funeral arrangements for Officer Crossley have not yet been set, but Dimbleby Funeral Home in Whitesboro is handling the arrangements, and state police say officials will be meeting Friday to discuss the logistics of it. We will pass that information along when it becomes available.
- GoFundMe set up to help family of fallen Whitesboro police officer
- Whitesboro community reacts to fallen police officer
- Whitesboro Police Investigate YouCaring Scam
- Whitesboro police officer dies in crash on Oriskany Boulevard
- Whitesboro community mourns loss of officer Crossley
- Whitesboro Officer Crossley laid to rest
- Veterans Recognized in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- Final arrangements in place for Whitesboro officer Crossley
- Details released in crash that killed Whitesboro officer