Scattered thunderstorms and rain showers are expected on Labor Day. If you have
any outdoor plans for the holiday, you might want to consider moving them indoors or to
We will start of this weekend with pleasant weather on Saturday. Mostly sunny skies
and cooler temperatures with highs only reaching the lower 70s. We will also have dew
points in the lower 50s, which means our humidity will be very low. Overall, Saturday
looks like a gorgeous day. This nice weather doesn't last too long. Saturday overnight
into Sunday, cloud cover will increase as the next weather system moves closer. Low
temperatures will be cooler in the upper 40s.
Sunday, the rain returns as a chunk of moisture moves into our region. Expect a few
showers to develop with a stray thunderstorm possible. The occasional rain will be on
and off throughout the day with mostly cloudy skies. It will still be cooler with high
temperatures only in the lower 70s. The rain continues Sunday night and into Monday.
It will be warmer at night with low temperatures only in the lower 60s.
Monday's weather looks even worse with scattered thunderstorms and rain showers
throughout the day as a cold front approaches. It will also be gloomy with overcast
skies. This weather system will raise our humidity quickly with dew points in the mid
to upper 60s. At least we will be a little warmer with temperatures in the mid 70s. By
Monday night, there will be a few lingering showers with low temperatures near 60
degrees and large areas of fog developing.
Overall, the moral of the story is to make your outdoor plans for Saturday because we
will have beautiful weather. On Labor Day, you'll want to move your plans inside since
there will be scattered showers and storms throughout the day.
- Good and bad news for your Labor Day weekend forecast
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Gas prices expected to surge during Labor Day weekend
- Local fireworks, events to celebrate this Labor Day weekend
- Local law enforcement increase patrols for Labor Day weekend
- Columbus Day holiday weekend forecast
- Weekend forecast
- Many have turned Labor Day into a four day weekend in Old Forge
- Labor Day Spent Well in Clinton
- NYS impaired driving crackdown through Labor Day