Governor Andrew Cuomo has issued an extreme heat warning for the next few days.
Remember to use cooling centers to cool off and remember to stay safe and check on your neighbors during the extreme heat.
COOLING CENTERS: Always call before you go to make sure the cooling center is open.
Lewis County Court House, 7660 N State St, Lowville, 13367, 315-376-5347
Lewis County General Hospital, 7785 N State St, Lowville, 13367, 315-376-5200
WalMart Supercenter, 7155 E State St #12 South, Lowville, 13367, 315-376-7030
Red Cross - Madison-Oneida Branch, 134 Vanderbilt Ave, Oneida, 13421, 315-363-2900 (Call for cooling center locations)
Ava Dorfman Senior Center, 305 E Locust St, Rome, 13440, 315-337-8230
New Hartford Senior Center, 1 Sherman St, New Hartford, 13413, 315-724-8966
New York Mills Senior Center, 320 Main St, New York Mills, 13417, 315-736-7360
North Utica Senior Citizens, 50 Riverside Drive, Utica, 13502, 315-724-2430
Parkway Senior Center, 220 Memorial Pkwy Utica, 13501, 315-223-3073
Sangertown Mall, 8555 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford, 13413, 315-797-8520
South Rome Senior Center, 112 Ridge St, Rome, 13440, 315-339-6457
Whitestown Senior Center, 1 Championship Way, Whitesboro, 13492, 315-768-6047
- Governor Cuomo Issues Extreme Heat Warning
- Extreme, extended heat in the forecast...
- Vaccination legislation signed by Governor Cuomo
- Capitol Watch: Pot heats up, Cuomo pondering Iowa?
- Liberal group endorses Nixon over Cuomo in NY governor race
- Governor Cuomo Says "America Was Never That Great"
- Cuomo, Molinaro agree to 1-on-1 debate in NY governor's race
- Cuomo warns of voter registration scam in New York
- Blizzard warning issued for Otsego County
- Oneida County issues heat advisory; Tips to avoid heat-related illnesses