WORCESTER, N.Y. – An Otsego County grand jury has formally indicted three teens and one adult for the murder of 53-year-old Kenneth Robinson of Worcester.
Kenneth’s son, Dylan, 15, has been indicted, along with 16-year-old Alexander Borgreen, 15-year-old Anias Soto and 32-year-old Nicolas Meridy. All are charged with second-degree murder, burglary and attempted robbery.
Courtesy of AllOtsego.com
The Otsego County District Attorney's Office says Dylan, Borgreen and Meridy were also indicted on arson charges.
Kenneth’s house was set on fire after he was shot and killed during the robbery in October. Meridy and the teens allegedly planned to steal pot from his home.
A fourth minor, Alexis Lottermann, 16, was also charged with burglary.
The arraignment has not yet been scheduled.
- Grand jury indicts four suspects in Worcester murder
- Troopers say Worcester murder victim was targeted
- Another teen charged in Worcester man's murder
- Laurens man accused of killing parents indicted by grand jury
- Utica teen indicted by grand jury in teen shooting death
- UPDATE: DA confirms victim's son charged in Worcester murder
- Man, 3 teens plead not guilty in Worcester murder case
- Suspect in custody after standoff causes school lockout in Worcester
- Worcester murder suspect in court, claims victim’s son was in on burglary plot
- Utica man indicted by Oneida County grand jury in baby’s death