WHITESBORO, N.Y.- Greenscapes held a fundraiser for breast cancer research Friday night.
This was the 8th year for the event.
There were beer and wine tastings, local food to eat, raffles and live music.
Lisa Abel the 2019 Pink Days Ambassador said : “The significance of the event is actually to represent women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I'm here, to represent casting for recovery which is an organization which teaches women how to fly fish. We have an Upstate New York retreat which is located at the tailwater lodge in Altmar NY."
All the money raised from Friday’s event stays local.
- Greenscapes holds breast cancer fundraiser
- NewsTalk: GreenScapes holding events to help the fight against breast cancer
- Mug Club: 'Pink Days' at GreenScapes Garden Center
- Annual Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk
- NewsTalk: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield
- Utica firefighters raise funds for local woman fighting breast cancer
- Mug Club: Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
- Waterville community shows support for editor battling breast cancer
- Syracuse PG Tiana Mangakahia announces she has breast cancer