UTICA – State Sen. Joseph Griffo will once again be partnering with the Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Authority to host an electronics recycling event this weekend.
From 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, people can drop off electronics such as TVs, computers and tablets at the Oneida-Herkimer Recycling Center at 80 Leland Ave. Extension in Utica. For a full list of electronics that can be dropped off, click here.
People can also bring up to three boxes per car of confidential documents that will be shredded by Confidata, and the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office will be on hand to college unused or unwanted prescription medications, excluding sharps or needles.
Griffo is also encouraging people to bring canned goods and other food items to be donated to the Rome Rescue Mission and the Rescue Mission of Utica.
- Griffo to host electronics recycling event Saturday
- The cost of recycling
- US facing recycling crisis
- AT&T offers tips for safely disinfecting electronics
- Griffo, AT&T kick off annual 'Cell Phones For Soldiers' collection
- Brindisi, Griffo secure state funding to fix Chenango Road Bridge
- Griffo secures funding for Rome PD's new mobile command center
- Griffo secures state funding for local theater, art museum repairs
- Griffo secures funding to purchase protective hoods for local firefighters
- 3 state forest rangers awarded by Griffo for 'exceptional acts'