NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Super Bowl 53 is less than two weeks away and a local radio station got super-scientific to predict the winner of this year's big game.
Lite 98.7 morning radio hosts, Beth and Dave enlisted the help of Vegas at Pet Supplies Plus, only in this case, we're not talking about the resort city, but a "skinny pig.”
Given the choice between treats placed in front of the Patriots logo and the Rams logo, the guinea pig, went for the Rams.
Was it just be because the Rams are animals too? We’ll have to wait until a week from Sunday to see if the prognosticating pig was right.
- Guinea pig predicts Rams to be this year's Super Bowl champ
- Super Bowl Sunday Snow
- Super Bowl Sunday Forecast
- Fiona the hippo's Super Bowl prediction: A yawn for the Chiefs
- Deserving coach gets Super Bowl surprise
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Local sociology professor talks Super Bowl ads
- Staying safe during Super Bowl weekend
- There's a Super Bowl party for everyone
- Kansas City Chiefs win Super Bowl LIV