SHARON SPRINGS, NY – Some familiar faces are making an appearance on the Home Shopping Network and all eyes will be on Sharon Springs.
The Fabulous Beekman Boys, Josh and Brent, started selling their Beekman 1802 products on the Home Shopping Network at midnight on Tuesday.
As part of the launch, a crew from HSN will be in Sharon Springs for a few days, shining the spotlight on its people, its businesses, and what makes the small town community so unique.
Doug Plummer, the mayor of Sharon Springs, says it all adds to the Beekman mystique.
“They have these wonderful products that are going all around the world, but they are still a small hometown brand. Their flagship store is still here, their farm is here. We are working very hard to build them a shipping facility right here in the village. That will not only employ a lot more people that live here, but it will keep the brand right here in Sharon Springs.”
- HSN shines spotlight on local community
- Night to Shine in Rome
- Red carpet treatment shines light on local elementary students
- 'Night to Shine' prom night at MVCC
- Supreme Court puts gerrymandering in the spotlight
- Local athlete welcomed home after shining in IWAS Youth World Games
- Local community honors MLK at annual luncheon
- Local school threat leads to community conversation
- Community comes together to support local veteran
- NewsTalk: Night to Shine prom for those with special needs