COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- Cooperstown Connection and Gentlemen's Corner Barbershop announced Tuesday New York Yankees' legendary relief pitcher, Mariano Rivera, will make a special appearance to sign autographs this summer.
On July 21, Rivera will be the first player ever to be unanimously elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
The five-time world series champion, and Yankees legend will sign autographs Monday, July 22 from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Seventh Inning Stretch.
The public has to buy a ticket to attend, head to their website for ticket information,
- Hall of Famer, Mariano Rivera, coming to Cooperstown this summer
- Mariano Rivera visits Baseball Hall of Fame
- Catching up with current Hall of Famers in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown 'Hall of Famer' Homer Osterhoudt, to receive posthumous dedication
- Record 59 Hall of Famers in Cooperstown for induction weekend
- ESPN hosts panel with 5 new Hall of Famers in Cooperstown
- A record number of Hall of Famers set to be in Cooperstown
- 6 greats, led by Mariano Rivera, to join Baseball HOF this weekend
- Running Hall of Famer Bill Rodgers: Boilermaker ‘an American classic’
- Hall of Famer, pioneering manager Frank Robinson dies at 83