CLINTON- Hamilton College hosted the 4th annual Yoga Festival. The festival was open to all ages and skill levels.
The background of the instructors included a former pro body builder, a dancer, and a choreographer.
All of the instructors at the festival were certified yoga instructors.
Around 75 people turned out for this year's yoga festival. The event started off with an opening ceremony. After that, they broke off into group classes based on the individual's skill level.
“You know everyone has the new year new you type thing going on. We have a lot of people here that jumped on board, but honestly we have a lot of people that are regular yoga practitioners in our community, they belong to different studios throughout Utica Oneida, New Hartford, and Rome and it’s just a wonderful opportunity for everyone in the community to come together." said organizer Sandra Stanton.
The festival lasted throughout the day and included food from Core Life, and Soul Bowl. Attendees were also treated with live music throughout the festival.
- Hamilton College Hosts the 4th annual Yoga Festival
- Hamilton College host 207th Commencement
- Utica College hosts 4th annual Relay for Life
- Hamilton College hosts emergency response training
- Hamilton College hosts Walk for Autism
- Hamilton College graduates hundreds
- Lava rocks at Hamilton College
- VVS hosts 4th Annual Coaches & Officials vs. Cancer
- Rome Country Club hosts 4th Annual New York Speedgolf Open
- Newstalk: Universal Yoga and Massage