CLINTON – A Hamilton College student who was struck by a car in Clinton Monday night is currently in good condition, conscious and alert, according to Kirkland police.
Police say 22-year-old Tyler Rhind of New Canaan, Connecticut was struck while walking on College Hill Road around 9 p.m. Monday. Police say he was walking on the wrong side of the road, with traffic, and there was a sidewalk on the other side.
Rhind and other students were walking back from an activity at the astronomy observatory, according to police.
No charges have been filed for the driver or the pedestrian, and police say the investigation is still underway.
- Hamilton College student injured in car-pedestrian accident
- Whitesboro man injured in car-pedestrian accident
- Hamilton College graduates hundreds
- Hamilton College students help make a difference
- Hamilton College Students launch weather balloon.
- Lava rocks at Hamilton College
- Hamilton College host 207th Commencement
- Clinton man killed in car-pedestrian accident on Thruway
- Student shocked after finding snake in Hamilton College dorm room
- Utica police investigate fatal train pedestrian accident