UTICA, N.Y. – The newest members of the Greater Utica Sports Hall of Fame were named Friday – and they all are standout athletes in the area.
Olympic luger Erin Hamlin, professional golfer Moira Dunn-Bohls, basketball star Emily Durr, sports executive Joanne Gerace, baseball coach Joe Milazzo, harness driver Anthony Mondi, baseball coach Steve Owens, and football player Penny Semaia will be inducted into the hall’s Class of 2019.
The members were selected from more than two dozen sports luminaries nominated by the public.
The hall of fame will hold the 30th annual induction banquet June 9 at Delta Hotels in Utica.
Tickets will be available beginning April 29 at CNY Awards & Engraving in the New Hartford Shopping Center. They also can be ordered by emailing email@example.com.
- Hamlin, Durr among 8 Greater Utica Sports Hall of Fame inductees
- Toy Hall of Fame announces 2018 inductees
- Greater Utica sports Hall of Fame inducts eight
- Greater Utica Sports Hall of Fame inducts four new members
- Six new inductees highlight Baseball Hall of Fame induction weekend
- What you need to know about the 2017 Hall of Fame inductees
- Six new inductees set to enter the Hall of Fame on Sunday
- Six to be enshrined into Rome Sports Hall of Fame
- Emily Durr hired as MVCC women's basketball head coach
- Chipper Jones visits Baseball Hall of Fame