HERKIMER, N.Y. – There will be a handgun safety course at the Herkimer County Sheriff’s Office, 320 N. Main St., on Saturday, Jan. 25, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Completion of this program fulfills the safety course requirement for pistol permit applicants in Herkimer County.
The class is limited to 25 people, and a $20 fee is required.
For more information, or to sign up for the class, call the pistol permit clerk at 315-867-1265.
- Handgun safety course offered in Herkimer County
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Water rescue in Herkimer County
- Animal trouble in Herkimer County
- Herkimer County Envirothon competition held
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office offers cold weather safety tips
- AAA offers summer travel safety tips
- State offers snowmobile safety courses for teens
- 18 Herkimer County veterans added to memorial at Herkimer College
- Herkimer Mayor to the Herkimer County IDA : "Take responsibility"