YORKVILLE, N.Y. – Harbor Freight Tools is donating personal protective equipment to hospitals in an effort to meet the demand as healthcare facilities deal with growing numbers of coronavirus patients.
The company says N-95 masks, nitrile gloves and face shields are being distributed to emergency rooms and hospital across the communities they serve.
Workers in Yorkville and Oneonta say regional representatives stopped by their stores to take inventory of the available supplies.
The company plans to email hospitals and health care facilities when the items are ready for pick-up at their local store.
- Harbor Freight donating PPE to local hospitals
- Harbor Freight Tools to open in Oneonta's Southside Mall
- Harbor Freight opens, bringing 20 jobs to Oneonta
- Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals receives van donation
- Local residents get firsthand look at Harbor Point development progress
- New York's Central Park and harbor are now home to makeshift hospitals
- Local Rescue Missions still accepting Thanksgiving donations
- Community donates winter accessories for local families
- Rome Memorial Hospital promotes National Donate Life month