SNOWY PEANUT BUTTER BONBONS
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 (12-ounce) bag white candy melts
White sparkling sugar
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. In a large bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, and butter. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well combined. Divide mixture into 24 portions; place on prepared baking sheet. Shape into balls. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, place candy melts in a medium microwave-safe bowl; melt in the microwave according to package directions. Dip balls into melted candy, using a spoon to help coat them. Use a fork to remove them; place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with white sparkling sugar. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. (Bonbons may be prepared up to 1 week in advance. Store tightly covered and refrigerated. Allow bonbons to come to room temperature before serving.) Makes 24 bonbons.
- Harried Housewife: Snowy Peanut Butter Bonbons
- Harried Housewife: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Harried Housewife: Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.
- Harried Housewife: Beer Bread
- Harried Housewife: Cranberry Martini
- Harried Housewife: Brandy Eggnog
- Harried Housewife: Loaded Chili
- Harried Housewife: Chocolate Truffles
- Harried Housewife: Microwave Applesauce
- Harried Housewife: Profiteroles