ONEONTA, N.Y. -- Hartwick College has cancelled classed Monday because of the frigid temperatures..
The Oneonta college's website says the cancellation is due to "inclement weather."
Offices on campus are open for business as usual.
- Hartwick College cancels Monday classes due to frigid temps
- Hartwick College program will groom Peace Corps volunteers
- Crews battled fire, frigid temps overnight in Marcy
- Czarnecki named new Hartwick Athletic Director
- Hartwick officials approve site for new hotel
- Missing Hartwick woman found dead in Plainfield
- Frigid end to 2017
- Hartwick College men's soccer moving to Division III, women's water polo dropped
- $300K grant from The Clark Foundation to benefit Hartwick College nursing program
- Frigid temps, old pipe contributed to massive Utica water main break