**A heat advisory is in effect for Central New York on Tuesday afternoon**
It's been a long, hot, summer here in Central New York. We're once again tracking high heat and humidity. The dew point has climbed into the low 70s this Monday evening with plenty of haze in the air after yesterday's warm front passed through. The heat peaks Tuesday before breaking Wednesday night.
The heat index is expected to climb into the mid to upper 90s on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon. During these conditions, it's best to avoid strenous outdoor exercise. Keep your pets inside and check on your neighbors.
The humidity is expected to break Wednesday night with a round of showers and thunderstorms. A few of these could be on the stronger side too. We'll keep you posted.
- Hazy, Hot, and Humid Monday
- Hazy, hot, and humid weather on the way
- Hot, humid weather continues for the 4th!
- Humidity, unsettled weather ahead
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- A rare humid October day...
- Rain returns, then HOT!
- Mug Club: Hot Cakes Breakfast
- Harried Housewife: White Russian Hot Chocolate
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!