ILION, NY – A representative from the Health Department says the Village of Ilion should provide bottled water to any resident who wants it because of the current situation with the water there.
He stressed though, it was not because of any health concerns.
Ilion Mayor Brian Lamica says the village is working with the Health Department to come with funding for the bottled water and a plan to distribute it.
- Health Department wants Ilion to provide bottled water
- Ilion water problems continue
- Ilion officials provide estimated time frame for water problem to be fixed
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Ilion Police Department offices to close overnight beginning May 7th
- Water main break on Remington Avenue in Ilion
- Ilion village board approves 10 percent water rate hike
- Officials respond to water rescue at the Ilion Marina
- Engineering firm presents options to fix water issue in Ilion
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break