UTICA, N.Y. --Health issues and concerns were on display at SUNY Polytechnic Institute Tuesday, as well as expert advice on staying well.
The theme for this year's expo was "Health Rocks, Escape to Wellness.”
More than 100 tables were set up for students including reflexology, vision, dental health and substance abuse prevention.
Free screenings, food and drink samples and chair massages are all available to entice you to take charge of your health.
“This is an opportunity to showcase the various countless agencies and services and resources we have in our community to achieve personal health and wellness and to live happier and healthier lives,” said Stacey Genther, the health promotion coordinator at SUNY Poly.
The Red Cross was also on hand, working to replenish its blood supply.
- Health Rocks, Escape to Wellness expo encourages healthy habits at SUNY Poly
- SUNY Poly hosts annual Health and Wellness Expo
- SUNY Poly students celebrate graduation
- 'First' Robotics Competition held at SUNY POLY
- SUNY Poly hosts Mini Maker Faire
- Drone racing returns to SUNY Poly
- SUNY POLY busy with the Robotics Compeition
- SUNY POLY hosts Walk to End Alzheimers
- Mug Club: Health and Wellness Expo
- Developing healthy habits in the new year