UTICA, N.Y. -- This week's Saranac Thursday has been cancelled due to the flooding that heavy rain brought to the Mohawk Valley on Thursday.
The brewery says they'll announce a rescheduled 'flood' date in the near future.
The tavern hours will be extended until 8 p.m. for Thursday.
ATTN: Due to weather conditions, this week’s Saranac Thursday is cancelled. We’ll announce a rescheduled Floodwood date in the near future.
We’re extending our tavern hours until 8pm. Make sure to stop by and have a drink.🍺#saranacbrewery #saranacthursday pic.twitter.com/1u9luDWGxP
— Saranac Brewery (@SaranacBrewery) June 20, 2019
- Heavy rain cancels Saranac Thursday, to be rescheduled
- Heavy rain Thursday
- Saranac Brewery celebrates Octoberfest
- Lineup announced for 2018 Saranac Thursdays
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Brewery kicks off 20th year of Saranac Thursdays tonight
- Last year's Saranac Thursday total is breaking records
- Interested in volunteering at this year's Saranac Thursdays?
- Get ready! Saranac Thursday lineup announced ahead of 2019 season
- WKTV staff raises money for United Way at Saranac Thursday