UTICA, N.Y. -- A heavy, wet snow fell overnight aross the Mohawk Valley Tuesday.
There are winter storm warnings and advisories for portions of the region through early afternoon and Tuesday evening.
Road conditions in the higher elevations are worse than lower level areas.
Meterologist Jill Reale says that their are two different systems that hit the region, but as the day moves on and the temperatures warm up, the dense snow will have a harder time accumulating.
The lower the elevation, the less the snow will stick to the ground.
There have also been several accidents reported.
The NewsChannel 2 weather team will continue to update you as the day progresses.
- Heavy, wet snow hits the Mohawk Valley
- County breakdown of Mohawk Valley snow emergencies
- Heavy rain, flooding wreak havoc in the Mohawk Valley Thursday
- Mohawk Valley recognizes Good Friday
- Snow emergencies issued for several Mohawk Valley municipalities
- Avengers: Endgame - Marvel mania hits the Mohawk Valley
- Mohawk Valley Latino Association holds annual gala
- Mohawk Valley Water Authority Talks Freezing Pipes
- Dangerous travel conditions in the Mohawk Valley
- Newstalk: Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency