Herb Philipson’s is teaming up with the Compassion Coalition for the store’s annual coat drive, which has been held each year for more than 30 years.
Beginning on Friday, new and gently used coats for adults and children will be accepted at all nine Herb Philipson’s locations through December 17. Although coats for both adults and children are being accepted, the store says that a much stronger emphasis is being placed on children’s coats.
Coats can be dropped off at the following Herb Philipson's locations:
- Rome: 1899 Black River Blvd., Rome, NY 13440
- New Hartford: New Hartford Shopping Center - 1 Center St., New Hartford, NY 13413
- Herkimer: 232 W Albany St., Herkimer, NY 13350
- Oneida: 2044 Glenwood Shopping Plaza, Oneida, NY 13421
- Liverpool: 7421 Oswego Rd., Liverpool, NY 13090
- Watertown: 1283 Arsenal St., Watertown, NY 13601
- DeWitt: 3179 Erie Blvd. E., Syracuse, NY 13214
- Newark: 6730 State Rt. 31, Newark, NY 14513
- Oswego: 293 State Rt. 104, Oswego, NY 13126
- Herb Philipson's annual coat drive to begin Friday
- Herb Philipson’s Bankruptcy Update
- Herb Philipson's aims to collect 3,000 coats by Sunday
- Outdoor retailer 'Herb' Philipson's up for sale
- 'Herb' Philipson's files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Herb Philipson’s in Bankruptcy Court
- 'Herb' Philipson's celebrates grand reopening under new ownership
- 'Herb' Philipson's becomes exclusive offsite retailer of Comets merchandise
- Herb Philipson's is up for sale, will auction off assets
- Longtime employee purchases 'Herb' Philipson's, says 'best is yet to come'