Sporting goods retailer Herb Philipson’s will auction off its assets, according to court documents filed Wednesday.
According to the Rome Sentinel, Herb Philipson's is up for sale in a court-guided auction – starting July 24.
All six stores, inventory and branding, will be a part of the auction.
The process is set to wrap up by the end of August.
- Herb Philipson's is up for sale, will auction off assets
- Outdoor retailer 'Herb' Philipson's up for sale
- 'Herb' Philipson's files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Herb Philipson's annual coat drive to begin Friday
- Herb Philipson's aims to collect 3,000 coats by Sunday
- 'Herb' Philipson's celebrates grand reopening under new ownership
- 'Herb' Philipson's becomes exclusive offsite retailer of Comets merchandise
- Longtime employee purchases 'Herb' Philipson's, says 'best is yet to come'
- New owner of 'Herb' Philipson's introduced at Chamber of Commerce meeting
- Harried Housewife: Creamy Herb Dip