The Herkimer County Board of Elections is in need of Election Day inspectors to work at the polls on Nov. 6.
The inspectors will work at the tables at polling places, and they are paid positions. Five inspectors are needed in the town of German Flatts, and inspectors are also needed in the city of Little Falls and Frankfort.
The Board of Elections says they’re always looking for as many backup workers as possible due to last-minute cancelations.
The job requirements include:
- Be available from 5am until 9:30 pm for a general election, however some ½ day arrangements are available
- Be a Registered voter.
- Live in Herkimer County.
- Be able to come in for at most a two (2) hour training class before the election date. This is a requirement mandated by the state.
- Have a means of transportation.
If you’re interested or have any questions, you can call 315-867-1102, or email the Herkimer County Board of Elections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Herkimer County Board of Elections seeks Election Day workers
- Herkimer County Board of Elections extending hours for several days
- Election Day 2017: Herkimer County races
- Herkimer Co. Board of Elections to extend office hours before Election Day
- Oneida County Board of Elections workers are ready for a busy day on Tuesday
- Don Dawes seeking re-election to Utica Board of Education
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- Utica School Board final election results
- Election Day 2017: Otsego County races
- Election Day 2017: Oneida County races