HERKIMER, N.Y. -- An employee of the Herkimer County Department of Social Services is facing drug charges.
Ashley Mulvihill is charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, DWAI, and aggravated unlicensed operation, among other traffic violations.
The Herkimer woman is due back in court next month.
Ilion police made the arrest Wednesday.
The Herkimer County administrator is not commenting on her employment status – calling it a personnel matter.
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- 3 facing drug charges after months-long investigation in Oneida, Herkimer counties
- Former Herkimer County DMV employee facing felony charges
- Deer crashes through glass door of the Rome DSS building
- CNY Psych Center workers facing fraud charges
- Herkimer County Board of Elections seeks Election Day workers
- Herkimer man facing felony charges after admitting to burglaries
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome