Herkimer County Soil and Water Conservation hosted the 25th annual County Envirothon.
It's an outdoor, one-day educational challenge for students grades 9 to 12.
It's designed to raise awareness in the fields of forestry, soils, aquatics and wildlife, and it's a competition!
Students visited five stations where they answered questions as a team.
The winning team will represent the county at the statewide Envirothon May 22 in Geneva.
- Herkimer County Envirothon competition held
- 'First' Robotics Competition held at SUNY POLY
- Thanksgiving service held at historic Herkimer church
- Be The Match event held at Herkimer College
- Herkimer County approves 2018 budget
- Water rescue in Herkimer County
- Animal trouble in Herkimer County
- 18 Herkimer County veterans added to memorial at Herkimer College
- Herkimer Mayor to the Herkimer County IDA : "Take responsibility"
- Election Day 2017: Herkimer County races