MOHAWK, N.Y.- State Police arrested 28 year old Joseph W. Palmieri, from Mohawk, NY for Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance, Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors 1st degree, Possessing a Sexual Performance by a Child, and Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
An investigation by State Police Computer Crime Unit began after images consistent with child pornography were uploaded by Palmieri to a social media platform. State Police were assisted by members of the Child Advocacy Center of Herkimer County.
Palmieri was arraigned in the town of German Flatts Court and was remanded to the Herkimer County Correctional Facility in lieu of $10,000.00 cash or $40,000.00 bond.
He is scheduled back in the town of German Flatts Court on November 5, 2018 at 3:30 PM.
- Herkimer County Man arrested on Child Pornography charges
- Herkimer County man convicted of child porn charges
- Doctor admits fondling girls, collecting child pornography
- Man gets 95-year sentence for producing child pornography
- Local man charged with possessing child pornography after asking tech store to transfer computer files
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- Upstate NY sheriff's sergeant convicted of child pornography
- Woman gets 90 years in prison for making child pornography
- Herkimer man on probation now accused of possessing child porn
- Herkimer man charged with endangering welfare of a child following month-long investigation