Some Herkimer County roads are still closed as cleanup continues throughout the region after the Halloween floods.
The following road closures are still in effect:
- Wilson Road (Town of Frankfort)
- Hilltop Bridge (Village of Frankfort)
- Osborne Hill Road
- Saltsman Road
- White Creek Road – traffic reduced to one lane immediately north of the NY Route 28 intersection
- Stanley Road – closed for winter
- Gray-Wilmurt Road in Hamlet of Gray – bridge closed until further notice
- Jones Road / Atwood Lake Road culvert at Four Mile Brook
- Unclemier Road – closed for winter
- Bingham Mills Road – Shaver Road detour on upper portion
- Hopson Road near NY Route 29 – bridge damage, closed until further notice
Traffic has been reduced to one lane on White Creek Road in Newport due to a bank failure along White Creek. The closed section is immediately north of the intersection with Route 28.
All residents in need of assistance with debris removal or who have home damage or other issues should call 211 or 1-844-342-5211 to complete a flood help intake form. The form is also available here.