A Herkimer man has been arrested after he allegedly slapped a local pizzeria employee on the butt, according to the Herkimer Police Department.
Peter Wiliczka, 52, is charged with forcible touching.
Police say on July 30, they received a complaint that a female employee at Tony's Pizzeria, located at 435 Mohawk St. in Herkimer, had been slapped on the butt by a male customer. Wiliczka was then arrested following an investigation into the alleged incident.
Wiliczka was processed and released on an appearance ticket for the Village of Herkimer Court at a later date.
- Herkimer man accused of slapping Tony's employee's butt
- Rome man accused of slapping Denny's waitress on the butt
- McNamara: No plea offer for man accused of slapping Denny's waitress' butt
- Denny's waitress talks about having her butt slapped by customer
- Former Herkimer Thruway toll employee accused of stealing from work
- Rome man pleads guilty to slapping Denny's waitress' butt; must pay fines
- Herkimer man accused of rummaging through vehicles
- NYC man accused of stealing money in Herkimer
- Herkimer man on probation now accused of possessing child porn
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store