ILION, N.Y. – A Herkimer woman was charged with aggravated DWI after a traffic stop in in the village of Ilion in December.
To be charged with aggravated DWI, the suspect must have a blood alcohol content, or BAC, of .18 or higher.
Stephanie M. Blake, 31, was also charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle without stop lamps.
She was released to a third party on uniform traffic tickets ordering her to appear in the village of Ilion at a later date.
- Herkimer woman charged with aggravated DWI
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- Trenton man charged with aggravated DWI following 2-vehicle crash
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- Steuben judge resigns after dismissing DWI charge
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Herkimer woman charged after toddler falls from second-story window