DANUBE, N.Y. -- After a high-speed chase followed by a foot pursuit, a Little Falls man is under arrest Monday morning.
Dakotah Redner, 21, is charged with unlawfully fleeing a police officer, driving under the influence, and reckless driving on Route 5S in the town of Danube.
After allegedly ignoring numerous demands by police to stop, Redner proceeded to drive his car over 100 miles per hour, then lost control, and overturned.
Then police say he took off on foot, but was apprehended and taken into custody without further incident.
Redner is scheduled to appear in the town of Danube court on January 7.
- High-speed chase ends with crash in Little Falls area
- High-speed chase ends in crash, arrest of Little Falls man
- Arrest made following high-speed chase that ended in Utica crash
- High Speed Chase Ends in Port Leyden: Suspect in Custody
- Man who led police on high-speed chase Oct. 3 arrested in Cortland County
- State police searching for larceny suspect following high speed chase
- Oriskany Falls man charged after police chase, vehicle fire in Otsego County
- Man arrested for murder in 4-year-old brother's fall death
- Local car theft ends in car crash
- Troopers arrest 3 after wrong-way driver chase