Filming for Slater Brother Entertainment's 'Odd Man Rush' was underway at the Clinton Arena Thursday night, dozens of hockey fans came out looking to make their big screen debut as extras in the movie.
From 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. the production crew for 'Odd Man Rush' will be at the Clinton Arena filming.
It's a story of a hockey obsessed kid from Nee York City who's dream is to play in the NHL.
What makes this even better, the producers are local. Todd and Grant Slater run the Hamilton International Film Festival and their father is a legendary Colgate coach.
Anyone can come out to be an extra, they gave away cool prizes, a little meet and greet with the cast and crew and people got a behind the scenes look at how a movie is made.
There are a few more opportunities to be an extra in the movie. Next week the crew will be at Hamilton College, then they will head to Colgate.
- Hockey fans gather at Clinton arena to be extras in upcoming movie
- Extras needed for hockey-themed movie filming in Clinton
- Hundreds of hockey players audition for movie at the Clinton Arena
- Gun show at Clinton Arena cancelled
- Are you an experienced hockey player? Open casting call at Clinton Arena
- Board votes to have gun show at Clinton Arena
- 68th annual Fantasy on Ice at the Clinton Arena
- Sen. Valesky visits Clinton Arena to announce completion of upgrades
- Clinton falls in Section III Division II boys hockey final