MORRIS N.Y.- It may not be Fair Season, but the Otsego County Fairgrounds are all lit up.
For the first time ever, the Otsego County Fair is hosting Holiday of Lights.
There are displays set up by local businesses and organizations. Originally it was set up to be just be a light show, but then the organizers added Santa Claus.
As a bonus, Toys are being given to any child who sees Santa. There is also a Snack Shack set up with Hot Cocoa and Warm Sugar Cookies.
Lisa Jones, the Manager of the Otsego County Fair says there’s quite a bit to see as you drive through the Fairgrounds.
“We ask you to turn your lights down to just you're parking lights you're going to drive through. As you drive through most of the fairgrounds, you're just going to see displays on both sides. We actually got some light shows, we have an archway tunnel that was built. There's a lot of displays set up on both sides as you drive through." says Jones.
The Event runs through Saturday night at the Otsego County Fairgrounds in Morris from Dusk until 9:00pm.
- Holiday of lights running at the Otsego County Fairgrounds
- Otsego County 2018 goals
- Conditions in Otsego County
- Otsego County Sheriff's race
- Fairgrounds Close Early
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Mug Club: Otsego County Fair
- Otsego County dog seizure update
- Election Day 2017: Otsego County races
- Otsego County's first baby of the year