Section III announced seedings for its Class A through Class D tournaments in high school baseball, Wednesday, with two local teams selected as the No. 1 seed in their classes.
Holland Patent (17-2, 12-1 league) received the top seed in the Class B tournament. VVS (12-4, 8-2 league) is the next highest local team coming in at No. 3.
In Class C, Oriskany (16-3, 10-2 league) is the team to beat. They are followed by 2-seed Cooperstown (12-4, 8-3 league) and 3-seed Little Falls (11-4, 8-3).
Whitesboro received the 4-seed as the only local team in the Class A tournament, while Brookfield was the highest local team in Class D, also at No. 4.
The Class AA bracket will be released on Sunday.
- Holland Patent, Oriskany earn top seeds in respective Section III tournaments
- Clinton powers past Cazenovia in Section III Class B Tournament to earn date with Holland Patent
- SCORES 10-24-19: Top seeds Poland, Central Valley Academy advance in respective Section III girls soccer tournaments
- 10-29-19 SCORES: CVA girls, Poland boys advance to respective soccer section finals; Holland Patent field hockey earns spot in Section III Class B final
- Holland Patent keeping eyes on section title
- Clinton upsets top-seed Holland Patent in Class B; Oriskany, Frankfort-Schuyler come away with wins in Class C
- Section III Boys Lacrosse Tournaments
- Section III Girls Lacrosse Tournaments
- 2017 Section III Football Tournament
- Section III Class C champ, Holland Patent, sets its focus on regional final