STITTVILLE, N.Y. – General William Floyd Elementary School was treated for bed bugs this week, according to Jason Evangelist, the superintendent of Holland Patent schools.
Evangelist says a thorough investigation was completed, and no additional bed bugs were found after the treatment.
Earlier this week, Rome Free Academy also received a precautionary bed bug treatment from a professional pest control company.
- Holland Patent elementary school treated for bed bugs
- Holland Patent keeping eyes on section title
- Holland Patent woman winning a national award
- Holland Patent student brought BB gun into elementary school, sheriff says
- Holland Patent school board members discuss threat at meeting
- Holland Patent wrestler breaking the mold in high school wrestling
- Holland Patent holds off Waterville in double-overtime thriller
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Authorities make arrest in social media threat against Holland Patent
- Holland Patent girls soccer confident heading into state semifinals