TRENTON – A Holland Patent man was injured in a snowmobile accident in the town of Trenton on Sunday, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say 48-year-old Nicholas Reale was driving a 2005 Artic Cat snowmobile eastbound on Snowmobile Trail C7A in Trenton when he left the trail and his snowmobile became airborne twice, then went into the southbound lane of Route 12, north of Putnam Road.
Deputies say the snowmobile then struck the center divider of the road at a high speed, and Reale was transported by ambulance to St. Elizabeth Medical Center with a fractured leg.
Reale was issued a ticket for imprudent speed.
The Sheriff’s Office’s Road Patrol, New York State Police, Barneveld Fire Department, Prospect Ambulance and Kunkel Ambulance assisted the Sheriff’s Office’s Snowmobile Patrol Unit.
- Holland Patent man injured in Trenton snowmobile accident
- Holland Patent holds off Waterville in double-overtime thriller
- Authorities make arrest in social media threat against Holland Patent
- Holland Patent school board members discuss threat at meeting
- Trenton Falls Open
- 25-year-old dead in snowmobile accident
- Holland Patent school officials say 'no credible threat' after rumors of hit list
- Holland Patent School District initiates lockout in response to social media threat
- Holland Patent woman wins more than $200K at Turning Stone Casino
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol