POLAND, N.Y. -- Firefighters rushed to the scene of a trailer fire in Poland Thursday afternoon.
It appears crews were able to keep the mobile home on Grant Road from burning to the ground. However, there is enough damage to make the home unlivable.
Firefighters on scene believe the fire started in the furnace area of the home.
The homeowners were able to get out safely.
- Homeowners escape Poland trailer fire on Grant Road
- Danube homeowner escapes Sunday morning fire
- Fire destroys Poland mobile home
- Garage Fire in Poland is under investigation
- Poland Fire Department holds annual Chinese Auction
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Poland Central School closed next two days following fire
- Poland Central School remains closed Friday following fire
- Volunteer firefighters honored following quick action in Poland school fire
- Classes at Poland Central School resume Monday