REMSEN- Olympian Erin Hamlin, from Remsen said "I do" to her childhood playmate on July 28.
Hamlin, whose competed four times in the luge at the olympics, married Jonathan Hodge, a special education teacher, in Minnesota. The two have known eachother since they were kids, and their parents are also well acquainted.
The wedding took place on the Hamlin property. Both couples and their wedding parties took the Adirondack Railroad train from Utica to the Hamlin property.
The couple is unsure as where they'll settle down.
- Hometown Olympian ties the knot
- Couple ties the knot at Utica City FC game
- 4-time Olympian Erin Hamlin returns home
- When to watch local Olympians Erin Hamlin, Maddie Phaneuf
- Remsen Olympian Erin Hamlin featured in Cosmo article
- Families of local Olympians host kick-off party in Remsen
- The Winter Olympian who trains in a barn
- Local hometown hero honored in Oriskany
- Abner Doubleday feted on 200th at hometown
- FedEx severs ties with Amazon