FRANKFORT – The new Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center is hosting a job fair Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at their facility in the Frankfort 5S South Business Park.
The hiring event is being held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 11-13. If you’re interested in attending, you must first get your resume up-to-date and apply at tractorsupply.jobs, or through your local Working Solutions.
After your application is complete, Working Solutions will call you to go over your resume and determine whether you’re a good fit for the position you’ve applied to.
If you appear to be a good fit, you’ll be invited to attend the hiring event and you’ll be given a date and time for an in-person interview. You’ll then be sent information from TSC with additional details to prepare for the interview.
The new 930,000-square-foot facility is scheduled to open this year.
Contact your local Working Solutions office:
Herkimer County: 315-867-1400
Madison County: 315-363-2400
Oneida County – Utica: 315-793-2229
Oneida County – Rome: 315-356-0662
- How to attend Tractor Supply's hiring event at new distribution center
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Tractor Supply announces upcoming job openings at Frankfort facility
- Tractor Trailer Safety Drill
- State grants low-cost power to Tractor Supply and Trenton Technology facilities
- Tractor trailer rollover closes roadway
- EpiPens in short supply
- Fulton County man accused of distributing child porn