It's been a hot couple of days in Central New York for late May! Temperatures have climbed to 87 both Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon with lots of sunshine. As we wrap up May, it will turn out to be a warmer than average month and puts an end to the cold streak we've been experiencing most of our spring.
As we move ahead, we're tracking an increase in the humidity over the next few day. The remnants of Alberto will head to our west and miss Central New York, but we will get a surge of tropical moisture in it's wake. This will bring a higher chance for showers and thunderstorms both Thursday and Friday. The general idea is the risk for wet weather will be highest in the afternoons. Neither particular day looks to be a washout.
Cooler, drier air is expected to return as we head into the weekend!
- Humidity, unsettled weather ahead
- Unsettled weather returns
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Unsettled weather lingers through the weekend...
- Hot, humid weather continues for the 4th!
- Milder weather ahead
- Improving weather ahead
- Warmer weather ahead
- A rare humid October day...