ONEIDA -- Hundreds of people gathered in Oneida to kick off Memorial Day Weekend with a parade.
The parade featured floats, bands, and dancers.
Many people came out with their families to enjoy the parade and celebrate the three day weekend.
Some people say they have big plans for the weekend, while others plan to just relax.
The parade started at St. Patrick's School on Elizabeth Street and went all the way through Main Street.
- Hundreds come out to Memorial Day parade in Oneida
- Oneida Center holds annual Halloween parade
- List of local Memorial Day parades and services
- Memorial Day 2019: List of parades, services happening locally Monday
- New Hartford draws big crowd for Memorial Day Parade
- CNY Memorial Stair Climb draws hundreds
- Ilion Days Doo Dah Parade
- WATCH: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Clinton celebrates Memorial Day