VERNON, N.Y. -- Lucky is on the move.
Remember the iconic, fiberglass bull that sat outside Joel’s Steakhouse on Route 31, in Vernon, for decades?
Well, when they closed, two people tried to take the statue, so the owner found a safe place for it, and now, Lucky will be on display once again, at the Boonville-Oneida County Fair, next week.
The fair runs from July 23 through July 28.
- Iconic bull, Lucky, will be on display at the Boonville-Oneida County Fair
- Lucky the Bull Lucks Out
- 131st annual Boonville-Oneida County Fair back for another season
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- 130th Anniversary of the Oneida County Fair
- Post-Holiday Exhibition on display at the Oneida County History Center
- Megamillions ticket worth $3,000,000 sold in Boonville
- Boonville banners will honor North Country Veterans
- Boonville teen, Indiana woman win Boilermaker 5K
- SUV and car collide in Boonville crash