(Ilion, NY) - The 32nd annual Ilion Days kicked off today in grand style.
Ilion Days is a two week long event filled with fun each day.
It's designed to bring the community together. Along with a blood drive and pageant today, there were garage sales happening throughout the village.
Illion resident John Postiglione says, "It's fun, It's fun to do. It's a Saturday afternoon, not too bad. We have a few sprinkles today but not too bad. I had a good time. It's just a get together for a couple of weeks. Everybody seems to like it cuz it's usually a successful summer every year."
Some other Ilion Days events include instrument making at the Ilion library, a concert in central plaza, and a pizza eating contest at Franco's.
And don't forget the Big Doodah Parade this coming Friday night!
- The 32nd Annual Ilion Days Kickoff
- Mug Club: 33rd Annual Ilion Days
- Mug Club: 32nd Annual Country Harvest Craft Fair
- Annual Kickoff for Black History Month
- Ilion community holds annual 5k race
- Ilion Days Doo Dah Parade
- Pure Maple Month Kickoff
- NFL Kickoff Tonight
- Ilion-Frankfort VFW hosts Mother's Day brunch
- Ilion water problems continue