ILION, N.Y. -- The Ilion man accused of shooting through the door of a Clark Street home, last month, was arraigned Friday.
Karl Rice is charged with reckless endangerment, attempted assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
Rice's attorney requested an adjournment.
He's due back in court February 22.
The shooting led to a three-hour standoff with police.
- Ilion man accused in shooting, standoff incident appears in court
- Ilion standoff ends peacefully
- Case against man accused in Ilion shooting, standoff adjourned
- Ilion man charged in long gun incident
- Man arrested following Ilion standoff on Spinnerville Gulf Road
- Ilion man arrested, accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Man accused of Rome murder appears in court
- Clinton man accused of robbing Adirondack Bank appears in court
- Utica man accused of killing girlfriend's baby appears in court
- Man accused of killing girlfriend in Utica misses court appearance