Brian Angelichio is headed back to the east coast! The tight ends coach has been hired by the Washington Redskins the announced this weekend.
Despite the regime change in Green bay, Angelichio had been offered to stay on as the Packers tight ends coach.
But he said no thank you as he has taken the same position with the Redskins.
Angelichio is a 1991 graduate of Ilion, who has been with the pack since 2016. Before that serving in the same position with the Cleveland Browns for two years and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers two years prior to that.
Angelichio began his coaching career in 1995 as the secondary coach at SUNY Brockport and then spent 10 seasons at Ithaca college.
- Ilion native hired by Washington Redskins as tight ends coach
- Ilion standoff ends peacefully
- Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski announces retirement
- Jay Gruden fired by Washington Redskins after the team's winless start
- Ilion water problems continue
- Newstalk: Ilion Little Theatre
- Ilion Fire Chief Retires
- Police: Standoff ends without injuries in Ilion, investigation ongoing
- Expect tight security for the 2019 Boilermaker
- Lions hire Matt Patricia as coach, eyeing the Patriot Way